Fundraising expert Erica Waasdorp will show you how to make monthly giving integral to your fundraising program. You will hear examples and case studies on acquiring and retaining monthly donors using online and offline channels.
Attendees will receive a monthly donor road map, a retention playbook, and planner. These tools will help your organization get a recurring donation program up and running quickly.
What You'll Learn
- What are the latest statistics for monthly giving?
- Why is monthly giving meaningful for donors and nonprofits?
- What tools can help you develop a monthly donor program
- How should you recognize and cultivate monthly donors?
- How can you generate monthly donors that stick with your organization?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- President of A Direct Solution, located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts
- Lives and breathes direct response and fundraising and can be considered a Philanthropyholic
- Works with non-profit clients all over the country and internationally
- Former US Ambassador for the International Fundraising Congress (IFC)
- Published two books on monthly giving: Monthly Giving. The Sleeping Giant and Monthly Giving Made Easy, a How-To Guide
- AFP Master Trainer
- Regularly blogs and presents on appeals, direct mail, and monthly giving