ACH experts Kim Ellis, Jason Johnson, and Jennifer Miller will delve into the requirements for onboarding originators. You will learn how to protect your institution.
- What are the best practices for onboarding a new ACH originator?
- What documents are required?
- Who is authorized to approve exposure limits?
- Where are the documents stored?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- This session is a part of the Advanced ACH Bootcamp Series.
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services
- Director of Training at UMACHA
- 25 years of baking experience, most recently in software product management, design, and consulting AAP
- Works with financial institutions and corporations to provide education and training on electronic payments
- Focuses on balancing regulation with managing market expectations in innovative ways