ACH experts Kim Ellis, Jason Johnson, and Jennifer Miller will reveal the details of ACH origination. You will learn how to adhere to the rules and protect your financial institution.
What You'll Learn
- What is the correct format of an ACH file?
- What are the Nacha requirements for ACH origination?
- What responsibilities does your institution have to manage originators?
- How should you periodically review originators?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- This session is a part of the Advanced ACH Bootcamp Series.
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services
- Director of Training at UMACHA
- 25 years of baking experience, most recently in software product management, design, and consulting AAP
- Works with financial institutions and corporations to provide education and training on electronic payments
- Focuses on balancing regulation with managing market expectations in innovative ways