ACH Rules Update: Micro-Entries, Third-Party Sender Updates, and More
ACH expert Kim Ellis will explain what your financial institution needs to know about the recent Nacha rule changes. You will learn how to comply.
What You'll Learn
- How did Phase 1 define Micro-Entries?
- What fraud detection does Phase 2 of the Micro-Entry rules require?
- How did rules for Third-Party Senders change?
- What does Nacha’s Risk Management Framework entail?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Director of Education at UMACHA
- 17 years of banking experience, focusing on deposit operations and compliance management AAP
- Works with business customers in the community bank market
- Provides assistance and support for ACH and cash management services