Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and Regulation P
Leading attorney and compliance expert Michael Christians will explain your consumer privacy obligations. You will learn how to protect the personal information of your customers.
What You'll Learn
- What are the notice requirements under Regulation P?
- How should you provide consumers a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of information sharing?
- What are the limits on the re-disclosure of information?
- Under what exceptions may you release financial information to a federal government agency?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
- Assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to federal laws and regulations
- Provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes, and offers customized education and training services
- More than two decades of experience in the financial services industry
- JD from Drake University Law School
- Member of the Iowa State Bar