The Fair Credit Reporting Act and Regulation V
Leading attorney and compliance expert Michael Christians will explain the critical details of Regulation V. You will learn how to ensure your institution adheres to FCRA requirements for reporting consumer information to credit reporting agencies.
What You'll Learn
- What are the rules for affiliate marketing?
- How should you ensure the accuracy and integrity of the information provided to consumer reporting agencies through policies and procedures?
- What are the rules related to extending a firm offer of credit?
- What requirements apply to risk-based pricing?
- What disclosures are required?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
- Assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to federal laws and regulations
- Provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes, and offers customized education and training services
- More than two decades of experience in the financial services industry
- JD from Drake University Law School
- Member of the Iowa State Bar