Alphabet Regulations Series Deposit Accounts and Operations
Leading attorney and compliance expert Michael Christians will explain the details of the alphabet regulations relating to deposit accounts and operations. In four information-packed training sessions, you will learn how to protect your customers and your institution.
What You'll Learn
- Updated Requirements For Funds Availability (Details Of Regulation CC)
- Truth in Savings Act and Regulation DD
- Electronic Fund Transfers Act and Regulation E
- Privacy of Consumer Financial Information and Regulation P
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
- Assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to federal laws and regulations
- Provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes, and offers customized education and training services
- More than two decades of experience in the financial services industry
- JD from Drake University Law School
- Member of the Iowa State Bar