Auditing Your FFCRA Workplace Program: A How-To Guide
Human resources expert Teri Morning will provide detailed instructions for conducting an audit of your organization’s FFCRA leave program. You will learn how to help employees and benefit from tax credits.
- What are the basics of EPSLA and EFMLEA?
- When is a leave considered to be related to COVID-19?
- How should you handle leave requests from employees allowed to telework?
- How do FFCRA and FMLA leave compare?
- When may employees take intermittent leave?
- What recordkeeping requirements must you follow?
- How is leave covered by the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021?
- What tax credits are available for voluntary FFCRA-type leave?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management