Bad Medicine: What You Must Know About Healthcare Fraud And Money Laundering
Financial crime expert Michael Schidlow will reveal how healthcare fraud takes resources away from those who need it the most, generating proceeds that fuel lavish lifestyles, corruption, and other crime. You will learn how to identify, report, and prevent these risks.
- What does the new FinCEN advisory mean for your institution?
- How have corrupt practitioners exploited the fentanyl crisis?
- What have investigations revealed about healthcare fraud and money laundering?
- How can you detect and pursue these detrimental cases?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Financial crime compliance advisory and training consultant
- Over fourteen years of experience in the legal, compliance, and audit fields
- Previously has held leadership roles with Bank of America and HSBC
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified AML Audit Specialist (CAMS-Audit)
- Licensed attorney
- Professor of criminal justice and ethics