Employment law expert Dr. Jim Castagnera will distill the key provisions of H.R. 4445. You will learn how to adapt to the arbitration limitations it will impose.
Can’t attend the live webinar? You can watch the on-demand recording and get expert answers to your questions after the session.
What You'll Learn
- What does H.R. 4445 say? What does it not cover?
- How can you determine if your existing arbitration clauses are valid?
- What employment agreement and handbook updates should you make?
- What kinds of ADR clauses should you use in employment contracts?
- Does arbitration remain a viable alternative to lawsuits and class actions?
- When is mediation a solution?
- Which states have banned pre-litigation arbitration agreements?
Who Should Attend?
- 1.0 SHRM, 1.0 HRCI
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University