Leading employment attorney Melissa Fleischer will explain the latest OSHA requirements. You will learn how to keep your employees safe while the world confronts the COVID-19 Delta variant and adapts to new information about necessary safety precautions.
What You'll Learn
- How did the OSHA guidance change this month? How should you adapt?
- What are the OSHA regulations and your responsibilities?
- How should you incorporate COVID-19 in your written safety plan?
- How can you ensure social distancing for workers who need to be present?
- What are the most significant hazards during this phase of the pandemic?
- What are the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping and maintenance?
- How should you report and record incidents for remote employees?
- How can you ensure you comply with OSHA poster requirements?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law