Title IX expert Rick Verstegen will share insights into the upcoming updates and protections for transgender students. You will learn how to update your policies and practices to prepare to comply.
What You'll Learn
- What will the new Title IX regulations likely include?
- What are your legal obligations to welcome and affirm LGBTQ youth?
- Do transgender athletes have an advantage? Is it fair in the eyes of the law?
- How are schools’ requirements for sexual harassment investigations changing?
- What is the impact of Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia on schools?
- What can you learn from pending transgender discrimination complaints?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School