Human resources expert Dawn Hart will share the tactical steps necessary to create an accurate budget, whether for your department or your entire organization. You will learn how to accommodate the uncertainty in today’s world into your financial forecast.
What You'll Learn
- What are the two most common budgeting methods?
- What data do you need? How can you collect it?
- How can you forecast the future?
- What are the secrets to effective budget negotiations?
- Which human resources budget line items are most critical?
- How can you provide budget transparency to your team?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Over 25 years of human resource and training experience
- People department manager for the Museum of the Bible
- Led human resources efforts in consulting, retail, finance, manufacturing, and information technology companies
- Built four HR and training departments from the ground up
- Began her career as a sales trainer for a paging company
- Marketing degree from the University of Central Oklahoma