Human resources leader Bob Verchota will explain how to define compensation philosophy, policy, and procedures for your organization. You will learn how to help employees feel satisfied with their pay despite the inflationary pressures and job opportunities surrounding them.
What You'll Learn
- What are employees’ and applicants’ expectations relating to inflation?
- How does your culture link expectations, employee performance, and pay?
- Why is transparency essential in today’s environment?
- How can you answer the most vexing questions about performance and pay?
- What effect should the market have on your compensation system?
- How much independence should managers have in determining pay?
- What is the role of Human Resources in compensation?
- How can you use communication to support employee engagement?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, providing services to align businesses and employees through successful outcomes and excellent work environments
- 30+ years in human resources senior leadership
- 15 years in business operations
- Taught undergraduate and graduate courses in leadership and organizational development
- Lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Undergraduate degree in business administration
- Graduate degree in healthcare administration
- Doctoral work (ABD) in organizational development