Risk and compliance expert Timothy Dunfey will distill the new requirements and detail the specific steps you must take to comply. You will learn how to start adapting your procedures immediately to meet the May deadline.
What You Will Learn
- What incidents require notification?
- When must you notify regulators?
- How do you make the required notifications?
- Do you need to inform customers? When?
- What policies and procedures must you implement?
- What are the penalties for failing to comply?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree