Community banking expert Dawn Kincaid will show you how to avoid mistakes when preparing consumer loan documentation. You will learn how to review files, ensure compliance, and protect your institution.
- How can you review a consumer application for completeness?
- What are the requirements for credit report usage?
- For which loans must GMI be collected?
- What checklists should you use to verify loan file documentation?
- What are the best practices for documenting BSA requirements?
- What key regulatory items should you look for when auditing loan files?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Began her banking career while attending The Ohio State University
- 20 years’ experience in client service, operations, information technology, administration, board relations, marketing, and compliance
- Most recently, Senior Vice President of Operations for a central-Ohio-based community bank
- Has served in the roles of compliance, BSA/AML, CRA, privacy, and security officer