COVID-19 and CDC Guidance: Safety Practices for Financial Institutions
Safety expert Michele Mathews will share the latest guidelines for financial institution safety. You will learn how to protect clients, members, and staff as you increase personal interactions.
What You'll Learn
- What are the latest guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, and other agencies?
- What are the safest procedures for tellers to follow when handling cash?
- How should loan officers maintain safety?
- How should you clean and disinfect branches, offices, and equipment?
- What physical barriers work well for financial institutions?
- What changes should you make to your branch and office configurations?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Founder of Mathews’ HR & Safety Consulting
- Previously Director of Corporate Human Resources and Corporate Risk Mitigation and Safety Compliance Officer for a mid-sized senior living organization
- Worked as a Safety and HR Manager for twelve years in the General Industry and Commercial Construction Industry
- OSHA Authorized Trainer
- Authorized BLS, CPR, AED, and FA Trainer for the American Red Cross
- ALF Core Certified
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) certification
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- AA in Psychology
- BA in Human Resources Management
- Enrolled in an MBA program with a concentration in Human Resources Management