Melissa Fleischer, an expert employment attorney, will explain the differences between the confidentiality requirements of the ADA and HIPAA. You will learn how to protect employee health information while keeping your team safe.
What You'll Learn
- What are your confidentiality obligations under HIPPA related to COVID-19?
- Must you maintain medical confidentiality under the ADA or HIPPA?
- Which law covers employers?
- May you reveal information regarding an employee’s battle with COVID-19?
- How should you train managers to adhere to confidentiality requirements?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law