COVID-19 And How To Maintain BSA Compliance During A Pandemic
Financial compliance attorney Timothy Dunfey and renowned corporate trainer Bob Greene will reveal the BSA compliance landscape. You will learn the criminals’ latest tactics and the regulators’ current expectations.
What You'll Learn
- What are regulators’ initial reactions to the pandemic?
- What are the most significant changes in the BSA/AML Examination Manual?
- What are the current BSA reporting requirements?
- What does the USA Patriot Act require of financial institutions?
- How are criminals exploiting COVID-19?
- What are the expected fraud trends?
- What are the most common red flags for balance sheet fraud?
- How should you investigate fraud or other criminal activity?
- How should your institution respond?
- What are the most recent regulatory updates and statements?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Financial crimes compliance attorney and consultant with over 20 years of experience in financial services management, sales, operations, and compliance
- Currently overseeing legal and compliance matters for a credit card company
- Previously Compliance Officer at Citibank, overseeing EDD for the highest risk customers, and Deputy BSA Officer at Great Florida Bank
- As a consultant with Promontory Financial Group, represented boards regarding regulatory deficiencies, managed numerous FCC improvement projects, and conducted audits and risk assessments across a wide variety of financial institutions J.D. degree
- Professional corporate trainer and owner of RCG Business Services
- Adjunct faculty member with the American Management Association
- Creates and delivers training content for associations, companies, and governmental agencies, including the U.S. Navy Seals
- Over fifteen years of corporate training experience
- Previously managed a North American network of 133 sales representatives, generating over $250 Million in annual sales
- Graduate of Virginia Tech, with a degree in political science and organizational leadership
- BMI certification in intercultural analysis