Financial institution insurance expert Dennis Gustafson will share his experience guiding numerous financial institutions through their D&O, cyber, and other management liability insurance renewals. You will learn how to negotiate the most favorable terms and ensure sufficient liability protection.
What You'll Learn
- How has COVID-19 affected financial institutions’ insurance renewals?
- What specific COVID-19 questions should you expect?
- What are the additional influences on the terms and conditions?
- How does your institution differ from the others that underwriters are reviewing?
- What can you do to achieve the best possible renewal?
- What are the appropriate limits of liability?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Leads the Financial Services Management Liability Practice for AHT
- Extensive expertise in placing management liability, directors and officers liability, professional liability, lenders liability, and fidelity bond/commercial crime insurance policies
- Risk Insurance 2016 Power Broker of the Year for the Financial Services Industry
- Previously Managing Director; Financial Institutions Practice Leader at NASDAQ Insurance
- Spent seven years at a large international carrier in roles including insurance sales, underwriting, and operations/technology