Employment attorney Melissa Fleischer will explain the OSHA requirements for your organization. You will learn in-depth details of the regulations, discover how to efficiently apply them to your workplace, and avoid the growing fines for non-compliance.
You will learn
- Avoid heightened scrutiny and substantial fines
- Learn in-depth OSHA requirements and decide what to do now that the Supreme Court blocked the mandate
- Update workplace safety protocols to adhere to the latest regulations
- Prove your advanced OSHA knowledge to managers, colleagues, customers, and regulators
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 3.0 HRCI, 3.0 SHRM
- OSHA Compliance Certification
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law