COVID-19 And OSHA Requirements For Banks
Leading employment attorney Melissa Fleischer will explain the latest OSHA requirements for financial institutions. You will learn how to keep your employees safe while the world confronts COVID-19.
What You'll Learn
- What are the OSHA regulations and your responsibilities?
- What changes does OSHA’s COVID-19 guidance require?
- How should you incorporate COVID-19 in your written safety plan?
- How can you ensure social distancing for workers who need to be present?
- What are the most significant potential hazards during this pandemic?
- What are the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping and maintenance?
- How should you report and record incidents for remote employees?
- How can you ensure you comply with OSHA poster requirements?
- What are the rules regarding mandatory face masks?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law