COVID-19 And The New DOL Field Assistance Bulletins: What Does It Mean For HR?
Leading labor and employment attorney Dr. Jim Castagnera will explain the bulletins and what they mean for your organization. You will learn how to take the fullest advantage of the new flexibility provided.
What You'll Learn
- When may you replace physical postings with electronic notices?
- How should you now distribute required information and inform employees?
- Will the expanded flexibility continue after the pandemic?
- When does telemedicine qualify to establish a serious health condition??
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Member and the Chief Consultant of Holland Media Services LLC, a communications and training company with offices in Philadelphia and Los Angeles
- Member of Portum Group International LLC, a cybersecurity and privacy consulting firm in Philadelphia
- Of Counsel to Washington International Business Counsel
- Adjunct Professor of Law in the Kline School of Law at Drexel University
- 10 years as a labor, employment, and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- 23 years as associate provost and legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University
- Holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University
- J.D. and Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University