COVID-19: Essentials In Understanding Mobile Banking
Risk management expert Daniel Clark will share an overview of mobile banking platforms, strategies, and risks. You will learn how to audit, analyze, and improve the mobile banking program at your institution.
What You'll Learn
- What are the risks of mobile banking?
- What do auditors look for when examining mobile transactions?
- Which four important considerations should you address when developing a mobile banking application?
- How can you conduct a mobile banking risk assessment?
- What critical questions should every risk manager ask about mobile banking?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Over 30 years of experience in the financial industry
- Focused on risk management and internal audit for the last 19 years
- Previously director of operations for internal audit at GE Capital
- Industry public speaker
- Wrote the book Dare to Be Different: An Auditors Personal Guide to Excellence