Employment lawyer Jon Hyman will detail the concrete steps you should take to create COVID-19 policies. You will have the opportunity to get input about your handbook line-by-line.
What You'll Learn
- What specific provisions must you include in your COVID-19 policies?
- What are acceptable policies about vaccines, boosters, masks, and more?
- How should recent court rulings affect your policies?
- How do you differentiate policies between on-site and remote workers?
- What language should you use to limit your organization’s liability?
- How can you address employee policy concerns and gain buy-in?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Attorney at Wickens Herzer Panza in Avon, OH
- On the firm’s Board of Directors, Litigation Department, and Employment and Labor practice team
- Works as outside in-house employment counsel for businesses
- Author of the award-winning Ohio Employer’s Law Blog
- Resource for journalists, having appeared in newspapers, news websites, and television news programs