Richard Verstegen, an education attorney, will explain the best practices foraddressing requests for COVID-19 mitigation measures. You will learn how to keep vulnerable students safe
What You'll Learn
- Can IEP and Section 504 teams incorporate mitigation measures into plans?
- What documentation should you request to support mitigation measures?
- What does recent research reveal about long-term COVID-19 consequences?
- How should you document decisions regarding mitigation measures?
- What alternatives can you propose for students who cannot safely attend school?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School