COVID-19 Legal Compliance Issues For Bankers 101
Employment law expert Melissa Fleischer will explain how laws and regulations related to COVID-19 apply to financial institutions. You will learn how to protect employees, ensure compliance, and reduce liability.
What You'll Learn
- What are the OSHA requirements to keep branches and employees safe?
- Can and should you make the vaccine mandatory for your workers?
- Can you get sued if an employee contracts COVID-19 while at work?
- Can you take employees’ temperatures and ask about symptoms?
- How long does an employee with COVID-19 need to isolate at home?
- Can you force employees with COVID-19 symptoms to leave the workplace?
- Is there any immunity for your institution from COVID-19 lawsuits?
- Would Workers’ Compensation laws bar any lawsuits against your bank for wrongful death if an employee contracts COVID-19 and dies?
- How should you handle an employee who refuses to take the vaccine for religious or medical reasons after you make it mandatory?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law