Leadership training expert Larry Hammond, Sr. will show you how to transform your customer support apparatus. You will learn how to treat customers holistically to foster satisfaction and build loyalty.
- Why is customer service critical for organizational success?
- What customer service skills should you foster among your team?
- How should you deal with unhappy customers?
- What role does emotional intelligence play in customer service?
- How can you engage your customer service staff?
- What steps should you take to create a customer-centric culture?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Leadership training consultant and principal of V1H Consulting
- Over 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- Certified Strengths Coach
- Master’s degree in public administration from Tseng College at California State University, Northridge
- Bachelor of Science degree from Clark Atlanta University