Employment law and COVID-19 expert Melissa Fleischer will reveal how employers are addressing the current state of the pandemic and recent government mandates and recommendations. You will learn how to prevent the Delta variant from spreading throughout your workplace.
What You'll Learn
- What does the Delta variant mean for workplaces?
- What new CDC mask recommendations and local mandates should you adopt?
- What new policies, procedures, and standards should you implement?
- Should you mandate the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Will OSHA issue new guidelines to comply with the CDC revised guidance?
- What accommodations should you provide to employees who cannot wear masks and cannot get vaccinated?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law