Difficult Conversations About Bias, Masks, Hygiene, And More: Step-By-Step Guidance
Human resources expert Jenni Stone will share scenarios that require HR intervention, tips for approaching them, and sample language you can use to say the things that may be hard to hear.
What You'll Learn
- How should you talk with employees who refuse to wear masks?
- What techniques work for handling difficult employees and disruptive behaviors?
- What approach is most effective for having difficult conversations online?
- How should you address personal habit and hygiene issues?
- How can you broach race, bias, and microaggressions?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.2 HRCI, 1.2 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Dual-certified: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Active in South Carolina SHRM State Council, Greenville SHRM, and Society of Human Resources Management
- SHRM blogger
- Frequent speaker at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country
- Master’s Degree in HR Management at professional human resource meetings and conferences across the country.