Exclusive certification opportunity from CareerLearning.
Dr. Stephen Schmidt trained the world’s first Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts at numerous Fortune 500 companies. He created Disruptive Lean Six Sigma to make Six Sigma more attainable by reducing complex statistics, acronyms, Japanese terms, and esoteric examples. You'll learn how to use this methodology to accomplish more in your organization.
- Understand the history of Lean Six Sigma
- Grow your emotional intelligence and have a heart that is team-oriented
- Learn a radically new way to understand and execute successful projects
- Improve your human capital and pursue excellence for your organization
- Understand the basic Disruptive Lean Six Sigma concepts and graphical tools
- Learn where and how you can use DLSS in your organization
- Estimate the cost of not changing, the amount of change necessary, the cost of changing, and the potential return on investment from changing
- Discover why and when radical improvements must be directed at technology breakthroughs, business model disruptions, or a cultural movement
- Develop the ability to participate on any team engaged in a DLSS project
- Document the intellectual capital gained from any DLSS project
- Participate in class group exercises and discussions
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 7.5 HRCI, 7.5 SHRM
- Disruptive Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Full PDF copy of Disruptive Lean Six Sigma Certification
- Exclusive certification available only from CareerLearning.
- Created Disruptive Lean Six Sigma (DLSS)
- On the original development team for Six Sigma at Motorola University
- Trained the world’s first Master Black Belts and Black Belts at Motorola, Texas Instruments, Asea Brown Boveri, IBM, Kodak, and Digital Equipment
- Trained most of the original Master Black Belts and Black Belts at General Electric, Raytheon, Sony, Lockheed Martin, H.E.B., U.T. Austin Business School, Abbott Laboratories, and many more
- Nominated for the first annual Dr. Mikel “J” Harry “Six Sigma” Lifetime Achievement Award
- Founder, Chief Executive Officer of World Class Quest
- Retired US Air Force Lt. Col. and B52 pilot
- Tenured Professor U.S. Air Force Academy
- Founder of Air Academy Associates, a multimillion-dollar, international consulting company
- Founder of Enchanted Springs Ranch
- Adjunct faculty for Motorola Six Sigma Research Institute, Incarnate Word University, University of Texas (Austin), the Defense Systems Management College, and Alamo Colleges training for the City of San Antonio
- B.S. in Mathematics from the U.S. Air Force Academy
- M.S. in Operations Research from The University of Texas
- Ph.D. in Applied Statistics and minor in Behavioral Science from the University of Northern Colorado