Employment law expert Rick Verstegen will explain the critical legal issues impacting employee evaluation and discipline. You will learn how to improve performance, dismiss ineffective team members, and avoid lawsuits.
What You'll Learn
- How should you properly evaluate employees?
- What are the best strategies for performance improvement plans?
- What are the impermissible reasons for discharge?
- Which standards impact discipline or discharge?
- What practical tactics can resolve discipline or performance issues?
- How can you use last chance or resignation agreements?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.25 HRCI, 1.25 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Partner with Boardman & Clark, LLP of Madison, Wisconsin
- School Law Practice Group and Labor and Employment Group
- Represents educational institutions in a variety of education law matters
- Published many articles regarding education and employment law
- Former president of the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Current member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- JD degree from the University of Wisconsin Law School