Melissa Fleischer will help you identify the key components and suggest changes based on current laws and workplace norms. You will have the opportunity to get input about your organization’s unique requirements.
What You'll Learn
- What topics must you cover in an employee handbook?
- What new laws and regulations require handbook updates?
- How should you define current workplace expectations?
- What are the best practices for drafting each section?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law