Risk management expert Dan Clark will explain what the SEC’s new ESG task force will expect from your financial institution. You will learn how to evaluate sustainability and make a plan to comply with the latest directive.
What You'll Learn
- What are the ESG responsibilities of the board of directors, management, investors, and internal audit staff?
- What environmental factors should you consider?
- What social aspects must you evaluate?
- What governance expectations are necessary?
- How can your audit practices ensure coverage meets the risk need of the organization?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Over 30 years of experience in the financial industry
- Focused on risk management and internal audit for the last 19 years
- Previously director of operations for internal audit at GE Capital
- Industry public speaker
- Wrote the book Dare to Be Different: An Auditors Personal Guide to Excellence