Leading employment attorney and COVID-19 legal expert Melissa Fleischer will reveal how the FDA approval affects your organization. You will learn how to set vaccination policies that maintain workplace safety while adhering to the law and mitigating liability.
- How does FDA approval change the legal landscape for vaccine mandates?
- What legal liability could you face for requiring employees to get the vaccine?
- How should you handle employees whose religions prohibit vaccines?
- What if an employee claims the vaccine is unsafe?
- Can you terminate an employee who refuses to get the vaccine?
- What specific laws should you understand and consider?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law