FinCrime In the Pandemic Era: Data Validation Tactics and Ransomware Attacks
Financial crime expert Michael Schidlow will reveal data’s power in identifying and combating financial crimes during the COVID-19 pandemic. You will learn how to update your compliance program to incorporate modern data validation practices.
What You'll Learn
- Why is data increasing at the core of regulatory findings related to compliance?
- What impact is COVID-19 having on data validation requirements?
- How are auditors shifting their focus?
- How does data affect FinCrime processes?
- How can you build current key risk indicators (KRI)?
- What sorts of data commonly fall through the cracks?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Financial crime compliance advisory and training consultant
- Over fourteen years of experience in the legal, compliance, and audit fields
- Previously has held leadership roles with Bank of America and HSBC
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified AML Audit Specialist (CAMS-Audit)
- Licensed attorney
- Professor of criminal justice and ethics