Nationwide compliance consultant Molly Stull will share tips and tools to aid with meeting your compliance obligations. You will learn more advanced FDPA details.
What You'll Learn
- Flood determination
- What is a “FIRM” and how can it be changed
- Determination fee
- Reliance on prior determination
- Calculating the amount of flood insurance required
- Notice of special flood hazards
- Detailed structure exemption
- Escrow requirements
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- This session is a part of the Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA) Regulations Certification.
- Compliance consultant for Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
- Conducts consumer compliance reviews and teaches compliance classes across the country
- 30 years of experience in the financial industry from teller to various management-level positions