FLSA Clarification: How To Classify Contractors Under The New DOL Rule
Employment law expert Melissa Fleischer will help you understand the changes imposed by this proposed rule. You will learn how to apply the new tests to classify your workers as independent contractors or employees.
What You'll Learn
- Why did the DOL propose this new rule?
- How does the rule make it easier for you to classify workers properly?
- What do you need to know for classification?
- How will the economic realities test apply to your workers?
- What can happen when you get this classification wrong?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law