Human resources expert Teri Morning will reveal how you must revise policies and procedures to incorporate the latest laws and evolving regulations. You will learn how to treat employees fairly while taking advantage of government programs and protecting your organization.
What You'll Learn
- To what tax credits is your organization entitled?
- When is COVID-19 a reason for taking FMLA leave?
- How should you administer intermittent leave?
- When must you provide for emergency sick leave?
- When are you required to engage in the ADA interactive process?
- How should you make requests for employee medical information?
- How does workers’ compensation interact with the ADA?
- Must you allow time off for vaccination?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management