From Fake Vaccines To Counterfeit Goods: Money Laundering In Plain Sight
Financial crime expert Michael Schidlow will detail the new ways criminals exploit COVID-19, specifically targeting vaccines and counterfeit goods. You will learn how to identify these risks and follow new guidelines for completing SARs.
What You'll Learn
- How are vaccine scams unfolding? How can you identify them?
- How are criminals using ransomware to exploit the vaccine supply chain?
- What are the risks involved in the sale of counterfeit goods?
- Who are the illicit actors involved?
- What are the red flags of high-risk transactions?
- What are the new SAR filing instructions for vaccine concerns?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- Financial crime compliance advisory and training consultant
- Over fourteen years of experience in the legal, compliance, and audit fields
- Previously has held leadership roles with Bank of America and HSBC
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified AML Audit Specialist (CAMS-Audit)
- Licensed attorney
- Professor of criminal justice and ethics