Human resources leader and entrepreneur Jessica Miller-Merrell will tell you what appeals to job seekers today. You will learn how to revise your job descriptions and postings to attract amazing candidates.
All attendees will receive job description and job posting templates.
What You'll Learn
- How do job postings and job descriptions differ?
- How can you optimize both to attract qualified candidates?
- What are the best practices for posting jobs?
- How should you share and promote your openings?
- How do you use candidate funnels to fix your evergreen job openings?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Thought leader and entrepreneur focused on sharing resources and stories to help elevate the workplace, employees, and business leaders
- Former executive HR leader
- Has spoken at global events including SHRM's Annual Conference, SXSW, Working Mother Magazine's Conference, and HR Tech Fest
- Forbes magazine top 50 social media influencer
- Featured by The Economist in their C-Suite series for HR
- Founder of Workology, a digital resource that reaches more than a half-million HR and workplace leaders each month
- Co-owner of Duo Works, an Austin-based co-working and shared office space
- Author of Digitizing Talent: Creative Strategies for the Digital Recruiting Age, to be published by SHRM in Fall 2020
- SPHR and SHRM-SCP certifications