Federal grant cost expert Rex Porter will provide hands-on insights into applying cost rules and using indirect cost rates. You will learn detailed indirect cost information and guidance found in very few other places.
- Allowable Costs
- Indirect Cost Rates And Cost Allocation Issues: Best Practices Under 2 CFR 200
- Advanced Indirect Cost Allocation: Optimizing Your Preparation And Reducing Risk
Who Should Attend?
- Grant Cost Rules Certification
- All resources and training materials
- Principal and founder of Porter Group LLC, a premier national federal grant funding and compliance consulting service
- 25-year career in federal grants management
- Served as a federal grants official, grant-funded organization executive director, and local government project manager
- Retired Air Force officer
- Holds master of business administration and master of science in systems management degrees
- Certificates in nonprofit management, and program and contract management