Regulatory compliance counsel Michael Christians will reveal the current state of HMDA/Regulation C. You will learn what your institution needs to do to comply with the latest updates.
What You'll Learn
- What do the new filing instructions for 2022 entail?
- How does HMDA’s institutional coverage test work?
- What transactions are subject to HMDA?
- What are the current data collection requirements?
- How should you record and report HMDA data?
- What public disclosures are now mandatory?
Who Should Attend?
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
- Assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to federal laws and regulations
- Provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes, and offers customized education and training services
- More than two decades of experience in the financial services industry
- JD from Drake University Law School
- Member of the Iowa State Bar