Employment law expert Melissa Fleischer will explore and explain the new overtime regulations. You will learn what the dramatically increased salary level threshold means for your organization.
What You'll Learn
- What are the 2022 FLSA overtime revisions?
- What could these revisions mean for employers?
- How will the regulations change the exempt classification of your employees?
- What are the best practices for properly classifying employees?
- How high will the new salary threshold be?
- When will the proposed final overtime regulations take effect?
- What are the white-collar classifications for exempt employees?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law