Company culture expert and trainer Marques Ogden will share techniques to help your team feel connected without being physically together. You will learn how to shift from a rushed work-from-home model to a long-term strategy that supports remote work and preserves company culture.
What You'll Learn
- What are the three key elements required to work from home successfully?
- How can you build a foundational pyramid to support remote workers?
- What framework will support a high-performing distributed team?
- How can you pivot during the inevitable upcoming transitions?
- What time management strategies facilitate working from home?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Inspirational keynote speaker, executive coach, best-selling author, and marketing leader, helping to build the success of others
- Drafted into the NFL as an offensive lineman and played professional football for five years
- Founded a construction company
- Won the African American Subcontractor of the Year Award in Maryland
- Lost almost two million dollars on one project in 90 days, forcing the company into bankruptcy
- Pulled himself together, got a part-time job as a custodian, and applied hard work and determination to embark upon a speaking career