Human resources leader Bob Verchota will guide you along the path to developing a remote work policy that will please employees, maintain productivity, and enable you to recruit and retain staff by meeting market demands. You will learn how to address risks, compensation, benefits, and the impact on your whole organization.
What You'll Learn
- How does corporate culture link expectations with remote work?
- How should you address vexing questions from employees?
- What role should the employment market play in your remote work policy?
- Is it appropriate to differentiate compensation for remote work? How?
- How can leadership, HR, and employees collaborate on remote work rules?
- What steps must you take to ensure the safety and security of remote staff?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, providing services to align businesses and employees through successful outcomes and excellent work environments
- 30+ years in human resources senior leadership
- 15 years in business operations
- Taught undergraduate and graduate courses in leadership and organizational development
- Lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Undergraduate degree in business administration
- Graduate degree in healthcare administration
- Doctoral work (ABD) in organizational development