COVID-19 and human resources expert Teri Morning will give you an up-to-the-minute update on how the new regulations affect accommodations, exemptions, and leaves. Now is the time for you to discuss, introduce, implement, enhance, or edit your organization’s current vaccination and COVID-19 safety programs.
- What is considered a religion when justifying a religious exemption?
- What should your exemption and accommodation processes entail?
- What 12 mistakes should you avoid when responding to COVID-19 requests?
- May employees take leaves for vaccination and recovery?
- How does FMLA cover COVID-19?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management