COVID-19 safety expert Teri Morning will show you how to handle the slew of complaints that COVID-19 has produced for today’s workplace. You will learn how to successfully address employee concerns with legally compliant answers.
- What process should you follow to triage COVID-19 problems?
- How are you required to address safety complaints?
- How should you handle COVID-19 ADA accommodations?
- How can you address vaccination objections?
- What factors should you consider for COVID-19 workers’ compensation claims?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.5 HRCI, 1.5 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- This session is a part of the COVID-19 Safety Manager Certification.
- Specializes in solving company people problems and providing big company style HR service to small business
- Over 20 years of experience in human resources and training in a variety of fields
- Certified in mediation skills, project management, and IT management and qualified
- Has held the PHR, SPHR, SPHR-CA and SHRM-SCP certifications
- Master’s degree in human resource development with a specialization in conflict management