Nationally recognized lawyer and technologist Robert Brownstone will share step-by-step action items to improve your organization's cybersecurity practices. You will learn how to protect valuable proprietary and confidential data.
What You'll Learn
- How should you establish and deploy data-security tools and practices?
- What are the critical privacy/security legal principles?
- Where are the scariest leakage locations?
- Why is participant consent needed for recording an online meeting?
- When should your organization develop a data-breach incident-response plan?
- How should you respond to a cybersecurity breach?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Recently launched a law firm, tech consulting company, and law/technology education provider
- Attorney for over 30 years (and a techie for 20 of them)
- Advises and trains clients on eDiscovery, information-security, data-privacy and retention/destruction policies
- Nationwide advisor, conference-chair, speaker, writer, and press resource on many electronic information topics
- Taught more than ten electronic discovery law and process courses at four law schools around the country