Legal and safety expert Melissa Fleischer will explain what your policies should include in light of the CDC’s recent revelations and the current state of the spread of workplace infections.
- What COVID-19 quarantine and isolation changes did the CDC make?
- How should your COVID-19 policies change based on these new CDC rules?
- What about monkeypox?
- What policies do you need to have regarding monkeypox in the workplace?
- What questions should you ask and avoid regarding monkeypox?
- How can you avoid a discrimination claim regarding monkeypox?
- How long must an employee with monkeypox be in isolation?
- Is it necessary for employees exposed to monkeypox quarantine?
Who Should Attend?
APPROVAL AND VALIDITY
- 1.0 HRCI, 1.0 SHRM
- Certificate of Attendance
- All resources and training materials
- Management-side employment attorney
- Over twenty years of experience representing clients in employment law discrimination litigation
- President and Founder, HR Learning Center LLC, an organization that offers training seminars, webinars, and consulting on a wide range of workplace and human resources issues
- JD Degree from the George Washington University School of Law